Change the count if too easy or hard. It takes my mind down to 25mph after going 60+ all day
Hope that helps~
Sadly it's not that easy on a very hot summer day when I cannot even concentrate, but I'm still trying.
This meditation aids in falling asleep by relaxing the body and mind and helping prevent a racing mind that would otherwise keep you awake.
I hope you find it useful. Best wishes to you!
If anything needs clearing or tidying its done so that im not going to be distracted.
Then i have a handy app on my phone called mindfulness, it gently guides you with meditation. I even use it at times to help me sleep better. It could be called cheating, but if you're new to meditating its a handy tool.
Meditation after a nap is the best for me since I can relax completely without falling asleep.
I meditate before bed because it's a time when certainly I can spend a few minutes staying really present, since during the rush of the day I can make escuses for not meditating, hence losing the amazing benefits that this practice brings to me.
Also, doing it at the end of my sleeping ritual, helps me to slow down effectively. So, when I end it, I would not have problems to sleep.
At home: phone less bedroom, just relaxing
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?