Good luck on your journey!
- I am going through lot of stress while meditating. My mind keeps on deviating and 12 minutes feels like 12 hours? What can I do to complete 12 minutes?
- What is the best choice for loving yourself?
- Do you guys meditate throughout the day as well as at night? Right now, I only meditate to help me fall asleep, but I think it would help me to meditate during the day, I just have to find time 🙂
- What mistakes did I make today?
- Are you defined by what you do?
In fact what you are doing is exercising your imagination/visualization skills. By seeing yourself from another perspective.
Also if it works for you, why kick it. Keep on at it with many goals you want to see achieve.
The more you do it the more you will have faith in the technique of looking at yourself from somewhere else.
I have done it too. Even to the extent of become an animal and seeing myself from the cats perspective. It's fun way to explore your imagination.
Xo, cheers to completing your goals in life.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?