Good luck on your journey!
- I am very curious about the positioning of hands during various forms of meditation or even Integrative EMDR, using the Marcus Method. What is the current school of thought toward why certain hand positions appear to be or are more effective than others?
- Is choosing the same spot to meditate important?
- Negative belief sets are observed in the surrounding social environment, is it possible to improve it with meditation
- What is the best choice for loving yourself?
- What techniques do you use to schedule in meditation reliably?
In fact what you are doing is exercising your imagination/visualization skills. By seeing yourself from another perspective.
Also if it works for you, why kick it. Keep on at it with many goals you want to see achieve.
The more you do it the more you will have faith in the technique of looking at yourself from somewhere else.
I have done it too. Even to the extent of become an animal and seeing myself from the cats perspective. It's fun way to explore your imagination.
Xo, cheers to completing your goals in life.
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?