Good luck on your journey!
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What shift do you observed happening in you after meditating for a longer time? After how many days of meditation did you notice the shift?
- How does one really clear our minds when we are constantly trying to do a million things in our head?
- Is okay that I go to my happy place when I meditate? Or do I need an absolute clear head?
- How often do you meditate? What benefits does it bring?
In fact what you are doing is exercising your imagination/visualization skills. By seeing yourself from another perspective.
Also if it works for you, why kick it. Keep on at it with many goals you want to see achieve.
The more you do it the more you will have faith in the technique of looking at yourself from somewhere else.
I have done it too. Even to the extent of become an animal and seeing myself from the cats perspective. It's fun way to explore your imagination.
Xo, cheers to completing your goals in life.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?