2-3 sounds amazing ! I usually do one in the morning and one before going to bed. I do the third one if I’m feeling stressed during the day, or when I have time to.
Matusal M P.
Yes, however when wirking a 12 hr shift on a busy ward this task on 3 out of 7 days is not possible. The other days i should be able to do this but for 15 mins max on the mid day meditation.
Yes. Meditation has helped me to eliminate negative thoughts, worries, anxiety, all factors that can prevent me from feeling happy. It has also been proved that the practice of meditation, carried out on a regular basis, will mitigate the symptoms of stress and anxiety, which can’t be a great help to some people out there.
I would suggest meditating in the morning and before going to bed. However, during very challenging days, I meditate 3 times at day which has help me to be more aware of My breathing when I’m getting tense and stressed.
I am just learning how to do this but does help me focus on what's next to get done. It slows my mind and it helps with my pain. I found yesterday that even meditation could get on top of the pain and migraine I was experiencing. It does calm my mind when it races which is a real plus for me.
Yes, twice per day seems to be my sweet spot and helps me stay more centered and present throughout the day and evening.
Yes, meditation a couple of times a day helps ground yourself and keep your self focused, boost concentration, lowers stress levels. It is getting harder to at least start one a day whether it’s after you get up in the morning or before going to bed to clear your mind
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?