Putting on my noise canceling headphones and listening to music. I also like to set up my work area with a bunch of office supplies and notebooks that I might or might not need. But I feel more studious in this kind of setting.
One of the things that helps me concentrate the most is meditation. Having the opportunity to silence my mind which runs a million miles a minute !! Being able to focus in on my breathing and allowing everything to leave my mental, brings clarity and concentration for me. Another thing that helps me concentrate is eating hard candy lol. Believe it or not, but if I’m testing, studying or have to speak in a public environment, I’m going to eat some form of hard candy to rid the anxiety and help me concentrate on the topic at hand 😉
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?