Yes , it’s important to focus while doing meditation we do it to cool our mind and make it ready for doing something productive so for that we need to get over all the unnecessary things.
Actually not, I just use an app which focuses on breathing and mindfulness and I'm finding these practices useful for detaching from negative emotion. It's called Serenity, if you are interested in it.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??