But, recently I found about "Waking Up" and it is mind blowing!
Talk to me, I have a 3 months free subscription for it.
For beginners I suggest you need to support of the meditation app to help you connected to your subconsciousness during the meditation for helping you to get the most important things out from your meditation. When you become an experience with your meditation habits then at that time you will not be needing the meditation app to help you any more. You could be meditating at any time and moments during the day like the monks, living in temple, who trained to meditate at any times without helping from the outside world. In other words, they would be able to connected to their subconscious self for meditation instantly!
It is good to have the habit of meditation daily to help you taking care of your stressful life goals.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??