But, recently I found about "Waking Up" and it is mind blowing!
Talk to me, I have a 3 months free subscription for it.
For beginners I suggest you need to support of the meditation app to help you connected to your subconsciousness during the meditation for helping you to get the most important things out from your meditation. When you become an experience with your meditation habits then at that time you will not be needing the meditation app to help you any more. You could be meditating at any time and moments during the day like the monks, living in temple, who trained to meditate at any times without helping from the outside world. In other words, they would be able to connected to their subconscious self for meditation instantly!
It is good to have the habit of meditation daily to help you taking care of your stressful life goals.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?