But, recently I found about "Waking Up" and it is mind blowing!
Talk to me, I have a 3 months free subscription for it.
For beginners I suggest you need to support of the meditation app to help you connected to your subconsciousness during the meditation for helping you to get the most important things out from your meditation. When you become an experience with your meditation habits then at that time you will not be needing the meditation app to help you any more. You could be meditating at any time and moments during the day like the monks, living in temple, who trained to meditate at any times without helping from the outside world. In other words, they would be able to connected to their subconscious self for meditation instantly!
It is good to have the habit of meditation daily to help you taking care of your stressful life goals.
- How do you keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- What are ways you can meditate
- What is the minimum meditation time works good for you to get the best effect still.
- Don’t you find it easier to complete your Meditate routine while lying down? I find it easier to relax my muscles that way.
- Do you consider things like restorative yoga, mindful walking and focussed listening (to music, for example) as part of your meditation practice?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating
- How to keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- How many minutes do you usually meditate everyday and when will be the best to meditate?
- What is the minimum meditation time you should do to still reap the benefits?