For now I have tried onlu 5 minutes sessosion before going to sleep, for relaxing my self, my body and my mind. I'm going to do meditation for 5 minutes in the morning, after I wake up, too.
It differse (I know thats always not the best answer, but thats okay). It depends on what you are trying to accomplish with the meditation and how long is right for you :). My longest meditation for de-stressing and a clear head varies from 30 minutes to an hour. I hope this helps!
5 mins would be best, as i settle in quickly and try to focus during meditation. As a beginner there are a lot of floating thoughts that would pull me away without me realising. And guided meditation brings me back with every sentence.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?