Honestly if I don't do it in the morning it doesn't happen. Gotta make that commitment before you leave your house for work.
Hey! I prefer meditating at night before going to sleep because it brings me to the mood of going to sleep. It calms me down so I can sleep tight during the night. I thing it’s really useful also in the morning because it charges you for the day, but to start, it okay with one time per day. I highly suggest you to meditate whenever you feel to, without following a strict timetable, because meditation is something that’s useful in so many occasions and sometimes it can happen you meditate 3 times or more per day or others not even once.
I meditate at 7 a.m. I wake up at 6:25 and I drink water than read my Bible. Then I meditate to clear my mind and get ready for the day
About an hour before I go to bed, it give me time to reflect and think through my day. It’s a no pressure time and I get to create memories that will be strengthened when I sleep.
Morning after I eat and watch the news but before I do my am exercise and shower. I also have a mindfulness driving meditation I do on the way to work.
Between 2and 3:30am its very quiet and peaceful.everyone is fast asleep.my mind is always focused around that time. Also the rite time to pray.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?