Time to breath, time to work on boosting my self-confidence. Time to reflect on the day ahead or the one that past. Time to just be.
- Not for meditation per say but I would like to ask how my fellow fabulous members find the time and concentration to write on a journal.
- I am very curious about the positioning of hands during various forms of meditation or even Integrative EMDR, using the Marcus Method. What is the current school of thought toward why certain hand positions appear to be or are more effective than others?
- What type of meditation do you follow? Do you see a comparable point in the type of meditation you follow?
- Has meditation ever increased your anxiety?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and how do you keep yourself from being distracted?
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?