Time to breath, time to work on boosting my self-confidence. Time to reflect on the day ahead or the one that past. Time to just be.
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- How do you get yourself to meditate daily?
- What do you consider a deep work project?
- Do you stretch throughout the day or at a designated time? If throughout, do you have any good small stretches to do at work?
- How can I keep my motivation to be able to do the exercise routine every morning?
- How often do people meditate in a day?
- How can you get calmer and get rid of the monkey-mind while meditating? I am so distracted about this rush-mind every time I am meditating.
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- Is meditating in the sauna recommended? Any tips for doing it? I usually go for 15 minutes a day.
- How do you think that meditation has changed your life?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- How do I make a meditation habit stick?
- When is the best time to meditate?
- Where do you situate yourself to meditate (room, favorite chair, etc)?