Time to breath, time to work on boosting my self-confidence. Time to reflect on the day ahead or the one that past. Time to just be.
- What kinds of stretches are other people doing?
- How do you focus your thinking to one problem/idea to resolve it through meditation?
- What breakfast containing protein can be had when you don’t have time to cook or fry anything?
- When I’m so late for work and want to have breakfast, what would it be the quickest breakfast idea (not fruit or veggies)?
- What can I eat apart from omelettes in the morning?
- How long do you meditate for?
- Do you meditate in the dark, with dimmed lights, or with bright lights on? Why?
- I try to meditate before bed every night and I always just fall asleep just before the 10 min bell goes off to signal the end of the meditation. It jolts me awake and I end up feeling a bit stressed out by the sensation. Any tips to help stay in the moment rather than falling asleep?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- Do you meditate upon a question?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- I haven’t been able to start doing my 3 days exercises challenge. Even with Fabulous’s help. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to start?