Only thing I can think of and what will try to do is schedule my evening meditation earlier and/or at least try the night time mental “thought exercise” feature in the Fabulous App under the meditation exercises section.
Try to identify what, specifically, is preventing you from doing your meditation practice as intended, and work on that.
In any event, it’s an important part of every day. Doing it last thing is still doing it and should be celebrated! Xx
Wake up earlier and do the meditation? Drink water, go to toilet poo first, and go back to your room and start meditating.
Sorry if this doesn’t help. Happy meditating!
If you are over 21+ and drink/smoke regularly or don’t eat the right types of food that is also a contributing to your unhealthy sleep habit
Hope i helped
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??