Only thing I can think of and what will try to do is schedule my evening meditation earlier and/or at least try the night time mental “thought exercise” feature in the Fabulous App under the meditation exercises section.
Try to identify what, specifically, is preventing you from doing your meditation practice as intended, and work on that.
In any event, it’s an important part of every day. Doing it last thing is still doing it and should be celebrated! Xx
Wake up earlier and do the meditation? Drink water, go to toilet poo first, and go back to your room and start meditating.
Sorry if this doesn’t help. Happy meditating!
If you are over 21+ and drink/smoke regularly or don’t eat the right types of food that is also a contributing to your unhealthy sleep habit
Hope i helped
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?