- How can you get calmer and get rid of the monkey-mind while meditating? I am so distracted about this rush-mind every time I am meditating.
- How do you stop mental distractions while you’re meditating?
- Is it okay to meditate in bed to build habit?
- How long do you meditate on average?
- How long did it take before you have noticed impact of meditation habit on everyday life?
Sorry if this doesn’t help. Happy meditating!
Wake up earlier and do the meditation? Drink water, go to toilet poo first, and go back to your room and start meditating.
Try to identify what, specifically, is preventing you from doing your meditation practice as intended, and work on that.
In any event, it’s an important part of every day. Doing it last thing is still doing it and should be celebrated! Xx
If you are over 21+ and drink/smoke regularly or don’t eat the right types of food that is also a contributing to your unhealthy sleep habit
Hope i helped
Only thing I can think of and what will try to do is schedule my evening meditation earlier and/or at least try the night time mental “thought exercise” feature in the Fabulous App under the meditation exercises section.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?