- Do you have a favorite time of the day to meditate?
- How do you make meditating easier?
- What has helped you get over the initial hump if starting a meditation practice?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- What exactly do i need to feel or think about when im meditating?
Sorry if this doesn’t help. Happy meditating!
Wake up earlier and do the meditation? Drink water, go to toilet poo first, and go back to your room and start meditating.
Try to identify what, specifically, is preventing you from doing your meditation practice as intended, and work on that.
In any event, it’s an important part of every day. Doing it last thing is still doing it and should be celebrated! Xx
If you are over 21+ and drink/smoke regularly or don’t eat the right types of food that is also a contributing to your unhealthy sleep habit
Hope i helped
Only thing I can think of and what will try to do is schedule my evening meditation earlier and/or at least try the night time mental “thought exercise” feature in the Fabulous App under the meditation exercises section.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?