You should always start with a mindful breathing meditation and then move into your mindfulness meditation. Starting with a breathing meditation will help you reap more of the benefits of the mindfulness meditation. Ideally, you should do the breathing meditation for 10-20 minutes and the mindfulness meditation for at least 20 minutes.
- What is the best time to meditate?
- When is the best time for you personally to meditate, why, and what benefits has it brought?
- How do you start a meditation habit?
- Should I keep my eyes open or closed when meditating?
- I know you guys get this a lot but how long does it take to feel noticable changes in your attitude, say being more calm or thinking more clearly? I know it differs for everyone but I would like a ballpark figure.
Until you feel it. Your body will respond, and mine response is crying. I realize I just needed to cry. Meditation isn't to make something but to feel yourself.
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?