You should always start with a mindful breathing meditation and then move into your mindfulness meditation. Starting with a breathing meditation will help you reap more of the benefits of the mindfulness meditation. Ideally, you should do the breathing meditation for 10-20 minutes and the mindfulness meditation for at least 20 minutes.
Until you feel it. Your body will respond, and mine response is crying. I realize I just needed to cry. Meditation isn't to make something but to feel yourself.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?