You should always start with a mindful breathing meditation and then move into your mindfulness meditation. Starting with a breathing meditation will help you reap more of the benefits of the mindfulness meditation. Ideally, you should do the breathing meditation for 10-20 minutes and the mindfulness meditation for at least 20 minutes.
Until you feel it. Your body will respond, and mine response is crying. I realize I just needed to cry. Meditation isn't to make something but to feel yourself.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??