You should always start with a mindful breathing meditation and then move into your mindfulness meditation. Starting with a breathing meditation will help you reap more of the benefits of the mindfulness meditation. Ideally, you should do the breathing meditation for 10-20 minutes and the mindfulness meditation for at least 20 minutes.
Until you feel it. Your body will respond, and mine response is crying. I realize I just needed to cry. Meditation isn't to make something but to feel yourself.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?