Every day I like to read my devotional, so after this I light incense and I sit in bed in a meditation position, I get ready and so I can do it every day.
I choose nature or seaside every time I can, if I meditate at home I sit down and have little recharging music from YouTube.. But my absolute favourite meditation is in bed!! I put my meditation playlist and than I can fully relax without any worry and just fall asleep within it… Mornings always refreshed and energised. Worth trying! Good luck 👍
In my bedroom, I open my balcony door, sit in front of it and meditate. It lets fresh air in. I always meditate early in the morning so there's no noise other than birds chirping.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?