that’s a difficult one! I have concentration problems too…. I would suggest to meditate or take a hot shower or just take some time for yourself: after that, you’ll feel comfortable with your body and it will be much easier to concentrate… sometimes it’s not a matter of concentration, maybe your body has been so focused for a lot of time that it’s asking for a little relax. On the other hand it could be that you can’t just concentrate. Well in this case, I suggest to unplug from all devices because often people tend to browse through social media and they get distracted from what was the original task. I suggest you to disconnect the WiFi, if you’re someone who uses socials frequently. Other than that, maybe you need some energy, so if you feel like that eat almonds or raisins or fruits or other busters for your brain. Hope it was helpful:))
I didnt hear about physical focusing point !would u plz let me know what is it and how to use it.Actually i focoue by white paper strategy n write every tinymind which distract my concentration .
When I want to focus, I switch off everything that could distract me. Most likely notifications. I also use a timer like a time timer to count down the time for my pomodoro. Then, I focus on the selected activity. The timer reminds me serves as an anchor to help me not to drift.
Meditation every morning helps me to be more focused during the day, even though I still need to work on not paying attention to the phone
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?