I have started doing it thanks to Fabulous. If I’m not mistaken I began meditating about 2 weeks ago. At the moment I am trying to increase the duration of my meditating ritual. Right now I meditate more or less 3 Minutes depending on how late it is.
I've already been doing yoga from a long time in prev vacations but during lockdown inspite of having so much time I wasn't able to plan my day and give time to my body
I did meditate a long time ago. I was able to find peace . Now I am starting again it helps my mind to take a wiser decisions.
- How do you meditate when you are at a busy place (work for example) or with a busy schedule?
- What are your sources to meditate? App, videos on YouTube, podcasts?
- How do you deal with a distracted mind before you even start to meditate?
- How to you stop random thoughts from coming up during meditation?
- What do you do about the aches and pains during meditation?
- Yes. I am a novice at “Meditation” and would be interested in hearing how others began their practice (how long, routine, resources, etc. ).
- How has meditation made a difference in your life?
- Do you experience days in which you don’t have a “successful” meditation session? Where your thoughts are just too overwhelming and racing at the speed of light that you can’t seem to slow them down?
- What is your favourite thing about meditation?
- Favorite time of day to meditate and ideal length of time? Is 10 minutes too short?