I’m a bit of a freak and have actually been using a habit tracker with one line for each app and instead of a check mark, I put the hour. If I go really stat crazy, I may list the types of sessions, like sleep, focus, etc. to dial it all down further.
Well got to a point where I put my foot down and decided I needed to have a consistent time which is 5pm. The morning mediation is new! I’m trying to give myself all the chances to start my day right
My biggest allies thus far are the self esteem and regret meditation options.
At the moment I am using the 21-day challenge by Deepak as base.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?