I’m a bit of a freak and have actually been using a habit tracker with one line for each app and instead of a check mark, I put the hour. If I go really stat crazy, I may list the types of sessions, like sleep, focus, etc. to dial it all down further.
Well got to a point where I put my foot down and decided I needed to have a consistent time which is 5pm. The morning mediation is new! I’m trying to give myself all the chances to start my day right
My biggest allies thus far are the self esteem and regret meditation options.
At the moment I am using the 21-day challenge by Deepak as base.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??