I like to meditate in the mornings right after I wake up. I use headspace and do it for 15 minutes. But I started with 10 mins.
I use guided meditation. I usually like doing it in the morning and at night. In the morning usually for 5 -10 minutes and at night until i fall asleep.
I usually use the Calm app and do the daily calm meditation. It lasts 10 minutes and is meant to be done in the morning.
Aftwe performing Nerve Fiber Building exercises just lay down and feel the energy move on its own. Twice a day in the morning and evening
I use Simple Habit. I usually do it when I wake up or sometime in the night before I go to sleep. But anyone during the day if I haven't done it yet works.
I probably should meditate more than I already have. I only meditate 5 minutes per day in the evening before journaling time. And the meditation is with the fabulous app, on the stoic series. After finishing the recording, I wrote down reflections in the journal. I am supposed to do this for 22 days continuously, and it is day 7 now.
In addition to this, I may add one in the morning after getting up.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.