I like to meditate in the mornings right after I wake up. I use headspace and do it for 15 minutes. But I started with 10 mins.
I use guided meditation. I usually like doing it in the morning and at night. In the morning usually for 5 -10 minutes and at night until i fall asleep.
I usually use the Calm app and do the daily calm meditation. It lasts 10 minutes and is meant to be done in the morning.
Aftwe performing Nerve Fiber Building exercises just lay down and feel the energy move on its own. Twice a day in the morning and evening
I use Simple Habit. I usually do it when I wake up or sometime in the night before I go to sleep. But anyone during the day if I haven't done it yet works.
I probably should meditate more than I already have. I only meditate 5 minutes per day in the evening before journaling time. And the meditation is with the fabulous app, on the stoic series. After finishing the recording, I wrote down reflections in the journal. I am supposed to do this for 22 days continuously, and it is day 7 now.
In addition to this, I may add one in the morning after getting up.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??