At the moment I use Oak. It is a free app. The meditations aren’t massively varied but I find them to be very useful. I hope this helps good luck with your meditations
Headspace. I've been using it for a while and it has helped a lot. It has a basic course so you get familiarized with meditation.
My favorite meditation app is Calm. It's been very helpful, and the meditations are excellent. I enjoyed it so much that I subscribed to the paid version, to have full access to all the features. Give the free version a try and see what you think!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??