At the moment I use Oak. It is a free app. The meditations aren’t massively varied but I find them to be very useful. I hope this helps good luck with your meditations
Headspace. I've been using it for a while and it has helped a lot. It has a basic course so you get familiarized with meditation.
My favorite meditation app is Calm. It's been very helpful, and the meditations are excellent. I enjoyed it so much that I subscribed to the paid version, to have full access to all the features. Give the free version a try and see what you think!
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?