I use different apps depending on what I need. Sometimes I do relaxation or mindfulness, and sometimes I just do nature scenes.
I'm newer to meditation so sometimes I just go to YouTube and look up meditation to try something new. I do guided meditations, vipassana, and sometimes just sit there and relax and free my mind.
I like to do mindfulness meditations. Where I'm able to focus on the breath or a specific part of my body. Ones where I can zoom out and look at the bigger picture on what's going on really help. Especially when I'm dealing with a problem it helps to get out of your bubble.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?