I use different apps depending on what I need. Sometimes I do relaxation or mindfulness, and sometimes I just do nature scenes.
I'm newer to meditation so sometimes I just go to YouTube and look up meditation to try something new. I do guided meditations, vipassana, and sometimes just sit there and relax and free my mind.
I like to do mindfulness meditations. Where I'm able to focus on the breath or a specific part of my body. Ones where I can zoom out and look at the bigger picture on what's going on really help. Especially when I'm dealing with a problem it helps to get out of your bubble.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?