If you are sitting, you can try alternative sitting positions or simply stand.
You could also try doing a very simple yoga flow. Something like cat-cows to downward dog & cobra. Or even just repeating sun salutations. Focus on matching the movements to the breath. Breathing out when contracting and breathing in on expansion. Treat it like a moving meditation.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?