Always remember, that you will never be disappointed in yourself for not going back to bed.
How else are you going to get those goals – you gotta get up and show up!!
1) drink an entire glass of water first thing
2) open the window and look out at the world as if it will be the last time…be grateful and really observe how beautiful even mundane things can be
3)make the bed…that way I won't go back to sleep and undo the work I put in.
Each habit is only 5 minutes but combined they ease me awake without requiring more brain power than I can muster first thing in the AM.
Hope this helps 😊
You can also set your alarm and put your phone in another room. This way, to turn it off, you need to get up and walk over.
- How do you keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- What are ways you can meditate
- What is the minimum meditation time works good for you to get the best effect still.
- Don’t you find it easier to complete your Meditate routine while lying down? I find it easier to relax my muscles that way.
- Do you consider things like restorative yoga, mindful walking and focussed listening (to music, for example) as part of your meditation practice?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating
- How to keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- How many minutes do you usually meditate everyday and when will be the best to meditate?
- What is the minimum meditation time you should do to still reap the benefits?