- How do I focus better while meditating? I often find myself falling asleep or getting distracted. Any techniques that are recommended?
- I’m really enjoying the meditation right now, but conscious that I’m only a week in. What do you do to change it up?
- Is it okay to do stretches while meditating? I enjoy them because it helps my body loosen and my brain sync with my body. Many people tell me otherwise I just want to know your opinion on it, thank you so much in advance. 🙂
- How do you meditate on your own? I can only do guided meditations right now and I’d like to get to a point where I can just do it in my own, even if just for a few minutes/
- Do you practice regularly, or meditate as needed. (Ie, when stressed,etc)?
Always remember, that you will never be disappointed in yourself for not going back to bed.
1) drink an entire glass of water first thing
2) open the window and look out at the world as if it will be the last time…be grateful and really observe how beautiful even mundane things can be
3)make the bed…that way I won't go back to sleep and undo the work I put in.
Each habit is only 5 minutes but combined they ease me awake without requiring more brain power than I can muster first thing in the AM.
Hope this helps 😊
How else are you going to get those goals – you gotta get up and show up!!
You can also set your alarm and put your phone in another room. This way, to turn it off, you need to get up and walk over.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?