As long as it take. Most say you never stop improving. I think you should just keep doing it ayt the level that you need.
Well, I think that is infividual, because people are not the same, and for me I think will need more time because I just can not relax that easly.
I'm not sure if anyone masters meditation. It is an ongoing process with ebbs and flows. Meditation is a companion and similar to a relationship. You invest and the relationship is fulfilling. If you don't nurture the relationship you feel the effects.
Meditation is not something you are aiming to get right and master, it is a process. Some days you may find your practice will go very well and other days you may have constant thoughts coming into your mind. What matters is not whether you kept your mind blank etc but the practice of coming back to the breath, viewing thoughts as detached thoughts, accepting then for that they are and coming back to the breath. You may meditate for years but your practice may never be perfect, meditation is not an end goal but a journey and a process to explore and enjoy.
Elze Rio Z.
The first time you sit down and try to stay present with your breath you are mastering meditation. Meditation is not about being good at it, it’s about the process!
Forever. We are far from mastering anything related to our unconscious mind. The possibilities are infinite if you keep dragging it.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?