As long as it take. Most say you never stop improving. I think you should just keep doing it ayt the level that you need.
Well, I think that is infividual, because people are not the same, and for me I think will need more time because I just can not relax that easly.
I'm not sure if anyone masters meditation. It is an ongoing process with ebbs and flows. Meditation is a companion and similar to a relationship. You invest and the relationship is fulfilling. If you don't nurture the relationship you feel the effects.
Meditation is not something you are aiming to get right and master, it is a process. Some days you may find your practice will go very well and other days you may have constant thoughts coming into your mind. What matters is not whether you kept your mind blank etc but the practice of coming back to the breath, viewing thoughts as detached thoughts, accepting then for that they are and coming back to the breath. You may meditate for years but your practice may never be perfect, meditation is not an end goal but a journey and a process to explore and enjoy.
Elze Rio Z.
The first time you sit down and try to stay present with your breath you are mastering meditation. Meditation is not about being good at it, it’s about the process!
Forever. We are far from mastering anything related to our unconscious mind. The possibilities are infinite if you keep dragging it.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??