I prefer to look for guided meditations for anxiety on Youtube and try several until I find one I feel comfortable with 🙂
SANVELLO was the first meditation app I used. It used CBT for processing. Encountering peace is a guided Christian meditation that I use daily.
Mediation for sleeping. That's the most relaxing and powerful meditation for me. More often than not, a status of anxiety arises from our body language. Relaxing the entire body is the key for me to tackle anxiety.
Breathing meditation is the best one that works for me. I do metidation which includes a lot of breathing in and out, breathing deep.
I like to meditate in a quiet environment and breath, close my eyes and let all my worries go away. The type of meditation I use to reduce anxiety is the mindfulness meditation.😊😊
Any is better than none but If really in meltdown mode a highly structured body scan helps to get me out of my head and into my body.
I get bored easily so the variety on insight timer (free app) really helps me. It took me a while to be ready for non guided but that’s okay. Meditation is a muscle you have got to build your skills.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??