Yes, I have. I feel more positive and in touch with my creator. I talk with Him on a regular basis, and I find myself thinking about Him and His great works even more throughout the day.
Yes definitely, ever since i started drinking water when i wake up its like a routine now as soon as i open my eyes im looking for that bottle lol 🤣 but along the day you feel more energetic like you could accomplish anything and definitly less tired, and the yoga tips really does help also 💯💪🏽
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??