In the morning I like to mediate right after I’ve brushed my teeth and freshened up a little bit. I sit on my bed or a chair and put on my favorite Guided meditation I’ve saved on YouTube. I don’t watch the video I just close my eyes and listen to it. Before bedtime I lay in bed and put the same guided meditation.
Baldu No P.
My favourite ways as a beginner are to work through the app meditations. So far, I haven’t finished doing this. I know Insight Timer is another good app as is Headspace and Calm.
I typically enjoy it most after work and before the social world gets me. I sit in quiet and mindfully focus on my breath. It’s nice to include soft instrumentals or a guided meditation once in a while.
- Any form of other meditation which helps in productivity than the fabulous ones
- Do you ever experience anxiety when you attempt to meditate? I often have trouble settling down and focusing or clearing my mind.
- How to meditate and what is the point of meditating?
- What are some techniques you use to clear your head when it feels like everything is going a mile a minute and you can’t seem to pull your thoughts out of chaos in order to focus on your practice?
- What do you picture when trying to clear your mind during meditation?
- How often does one meditate in a week and how long for?
- What has helped you be consistent with meditation? A ritual, an app, friends maybe maybe?
- How do you set your intention to mediate and follow through?
- If you’ve been meditating for a while, how do you strengthen your practice?
- How to meditade in the workplace