In the morning I like to mediate right after I’ve brushed my teeth and freshened up a little bit. I sit on my bed or a chair and put on my favorite Guided meditation I’ve saved on YouTube. I don’t watch the video I just close my eyes and listen to it. Before bedtime I lay in bed and put the same guided meditation.
Baldu No P.
My favourite ways as a beginner are to work through the app meditations. So far, I haven’t finished doing this. I know Insight Timer is another good app as is Headspace and Calm.
I typically enjoy it most after work and before the social world gets me. I sit in quiet and mindfully focus on my breath. It’s nice to include soft instrumentals or a guided meditation once in a while.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?