In the morning I like to mediate right after I’ve brushed my teeth and freshened up a little bit. I sit on my bed or a chair and put on my favorite Guided meditation I’ve saved on YouTube. I don’t watch the video I just close my eyes and listen to it. Before bedtime I lay in bed and put the same guided meditation.
Baldu No P.
My favourite ways as a beginner are to work through the app meditations. So far, I haven’t finished doing this. I know Insight Timer is another good app as is Headspace and Calm.
I typically enjoy it most after work and before the social world gets me. I sit in quiet and mindfully focus on my breath. It’s nice to include soft instrumentals or a guided meditation once in a while.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?