I think meditating in the morning is good cause you wake up and it’s a nice way to start feeling calm and refreshed. But I like meditating before bed because it makes me relax and forget about my worries.
When you look at how the brain works, you will realize that the morning and the evening are the best times for meditation due to the different brainwaves. This helps to bridge into your subconscious mind a lot faster.
I think it's just so you start your day right, meditating in the morning will set you up for a great beginning. Try it for a few times and see if it works. If not just change the alarm. At the end, do what works for you.
I did not notice they want us to do this in the morning. Maybe research says it works better that way, but you like what you like, why not stick to it?
You can meditate anytime of the day. I prefer meditating 🧘♀️ at night when I go to bed 🛏 because it is easier for me to calm down and relax
We tend to prefer to do things when we want to do them, not when they are best for us. We tend to procrastinate and wait to do things that are good for us, and so Fabulous likely suggests integrating new habits in the morning, when we have the most will power, as well as when it will be most helpful for the entire day.
But who knows, I'm not one of the developers of Fabulous 😅
Because it clears your mind to start the day. But you can do both or whatever feels more intuitive to you. If you’re used to meditating at midday and you have a good ritual an habit going for you then why change it. I do short meditation in the morning and a longer one at night.
I find that doing both, in the morning – sets your mind for the day ahead! It makes me focused and in the present, and I feel I am able to prioritise my tasks for the day ahead! Then later on the day I like to do a quick 5 minute meditation just to stop the noise and reconnect! I feel that it recharges me for the afternoon!
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?