I bounce back much quicker from disappointment and I my ability to observe my mind and choose better beliefs improves. I find that I manifest different outcomes eventually.
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- Yeah how do I keep from my back hurting and my mind wandering off?
- Should you meditate everyday and for how long? Also how many days should you and how long. Or doesn’t me even matter at all how you plan it out.
- When meditating late at night, what do you do to not fall sleep?
- How do you get a day back on track following interruptions? Starting task
I felt more calm and being able to look at my emotional reactions as if from aside, so that they didn't feel too overwhelming.
My negative thoughts have decreased significantly. I'm calmer. I feel like there's a huge benefit. I look forward to my meditation time. Best thing I've done for myself.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?