I bounce back much quicker from disappointment and I my ability to observe my mind and choose better beliefs improves. I find that I manifest different outcomes eventually.
- How do you stay on track and keep a meditation habit?
- When do you meditate?
- Do you use the guided meditation sessions or do you have your own method? If you have your own method, can you please share what works for you?
- When should I start to feel the benefits? What are the benefits?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?
I felt more calm and being able to look at my emotional reactions as if from aside, so that they didn't feel too overwhelming.
My negative thoughts have decreased significantly. I'm calmer. I feel like there's a huge benefit. I look forward to my meditation time. Best thing I've done for myself.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?