No. My understanding of meditation is that there is no right or wrong way to do it. There is only what works for you. As you journey into meditation keep in mind the goal you wish to achieve through your meditation and begin. Lying down, standing up, in a box, or on a fox 😉 enjoy
Kitty Kat P.
Nope! At least, I don’t think so. Remember that meditation is just being quiet alone with your body and your breath. I actually lay down a lot while meditating, as I find it relaxing and it’s easier for me to breathe that way.
From what I understand there's not really a strictly right way to meditate, and I don't see why lying down would be wrong. People meditate in all sorts of positions and circumstances
Not at all! I always meditate lying down as I find myself distracted by adjusting posture or discomfort, and lying down means you can really focus on the meditation and your breathing. I’d say it’s best to lie on your back but whatever is comfortable! Make meditation work for you.
I rlly don’t know if it’s wrong or right but I actually have done it several times and it was good and helped me to calm myself so I think an expert should answer such a Q
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?
- How do you motivate yourself to meditate when it just feels boring? Once I start, I’m always glad I did, but getting over the hump to start is often hard.
- What do you think about while meditating?