No. My understanding of meditation is that there is no right or wrong way to do it. There is only what works for you. As you journey into meditation keep in mind the goal you wish to achieve through your meditation and begin. Lying down, standing up, in a box, or on a fox 😉 enjoy
Kitty Kat P.
Nope! At least, I don’t think so. Remember that meditation is just being quiet alone with your body and your breath. I actually lay down a lot while meditating, as I find it relaxing and it’s easier for me to breathe that way.
From what I understand there's not really a strictly right way to meditate, and I don't see why lying down would be wrong. People meditate in all sorts of positions and circumstances
Not at all! I always meditate lying down as I find myself distracted by adjusting posture or discomfort, and lying down means you can really focus on the meditation and your breathing. I’d say it’s best to lie on your back but whatever is comfortable! Make meditation work for you.
I rlly don’t know if it’s wrong or right but I actually have done it several times and it was good and helped me to calm myself so I think an expert should answer such a Q
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?