Pay special attention to your environment, and eliminate those distractions as you can. Work or meditate with a partner. We often work harder when we're not alone. Good luck! You got this!
Getting present, in my body and aware of my environment. This helps me understand why I'm distracted and then I act to resolve my issue, e.g. if I'm tense I stretch, thirsty I drink, irritated by noise I wear my earplugs, bored with my task I change to something else, etc.
Nice question I will stop getting distracted by fully focusing on thr task at hand or by reviewing what I have to do for that time and moment
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..