Pay special attention to your environment, and eliminate those distractions as you can. Work or meditate with a partner. We often work harder when we're not alone. Good luck! You got this!
Getting present, in my body and aware of my environment. This helps me understand why I'm distracted and then I act to resolve my issue, e.g. if I'm tense I stretch, thirsty I drink, irritated by noise I wear my earplugs, bored with my task I change to something else, etc.
Nice question I will stop getting distracted by fully focusing on thr task at hand or by reviewing what I have to do for that time and moment
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??