I prefer to mediate by myself because it gives me my quiet time by myself without any inside or outside noise. It also allows me to gather my thoughts better and finally it makes me feel like I’m doing it.
- Where does your mind wander when you meditate?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- How do you get back on track when you haven’t done meditation for a few or more days?
- Which kind of meditation do you prefer? And why?
- Do you prefer a guided meditation session, where you have an idea of the topic or do you just meditate on your own and go with what is in your heart or mind?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?