I prefer to mediate by myself because it gives me my quiet time by myself without any inside or outside noise. It also allows me to gather my thoughts better and finally it makes me feel like I’m doing it.
- What do you do about your habits when you get sick?
- Should you eat while doing your work?
- I do not know how to break my 10 year cycle of not working out. Can you give me some advice please? I have a battle in my head 2-5 times a day about going to exercise and not getting up.
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
- What should be the ideal proper breakfast, just one thing that I can stick to for every morning!
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?