Personally, I take time for myself and make some art or do yoga. It helps me reflect on why a certain issue is bothering me or what I can do to make a situation better for both of us .
Ga L E.
Whenever I face any relationship issue, I simply try mend up things and soon after that I forgive myself because that's a very important thing. And I switch my phone off and try to focus on myself and my breathing. At that point meditation might me helpful or sleep would be even better.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Where is the best place to meditate ?