It depends on who you are as a person. Some people see it every time they meditate, and some people don’t ever see it. If you’re open to it, then you will see it. If not, don’t sweat it. Visuals can not harm you unless you freak out. Don’t freak out. Just keep breathing through it.
- Is it alright to move around while meditating or should one sit cross legged being perfectly still?
- What is the best meditation for chakras?
- What do you think of stretching for awhile instead of meditation?
- What is the best meditation posture for someone who always gets back or neck ache when sitting?
- Do you have any tips for stopping the review of the day that happens in my mind when I do my bedtime meditation? It sometimes takes me a whole hour to get to sleep because of it.
- When do you like to meditate?
- How do you handle surges of strong emotion during meditation?
- When do you find is the best time for meditation?
- Whats your favorite place to do the meditation
- How do you guys meditate without a guided meditation. I really struggle but would like to be able to. So if you could help that would be great xoxo