With the pain, adding extra cushion under my tailbone has helped. I also found if a sit in a chair with a back helps tremendously because it supports my back. I still try unassisted meditations but my back still isn’t in a place to do that. In my opinion I would rather meditate in an unorthodox space and be able to focus completely then sit on the floor and battle with focusing on my pain or the meditation
I find that first thing in the morning a cup of room temperature lemon water cleansing your system helps your focus. Starting with Deep breathing exercises really helps with focus and concentration.
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?
- How do you motivate yourself to meditate when it just feels boring? Once I start, I’m always glad I did, but getting over the hump to start is often hard.
- What do you think about while meditating?