I find that first thing in the morning a cup of room temperature lemon water cleansing your system helps your focus. Starting with Deep breathing exercises really helps with focus and concentration.
With the pain, adding extra cushion under my tailbone has helped. I also found if a sit in a chair with a back helps tremendously because it supports my back. I still try unassisted meditations but my back still isn’t in a place to do that. In my opinion I would rather meditate in an unorthodox space and be able to focus completely then sit on the floor and battle with focusing on my pain or the meditation
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?