No longer am I in the sea of cubicles but when I was I would if I had a moment to do so but if I didn’t I would just try and focus on my breath.
I do every now and again. The day can get stressful or I may need to realign myself with my work. In those situations a short 10 minutes of meditation can be very helpful!
I find it quite beneficial to take a moment of pause and focus on my breath until I feel centered, while sitting at my desk. It only takes a couple of minutes out of my day, but allows me to regain focus and power through stressful days.
No I don't work in a cubicle. It's not possible for me to meditate at work. One of the main reasons I started meditation was because my job is so stressful. It has already helped me to let go and realize that I can't control everything. I can only work at my full potential when I'm calm.
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?