No longer am I in the sea of cubicles but when I was I would if I had a moment to do so but if I didn’t I would just try and focus on my breath.
I do every now and again. The day can get stressful or I may need to realign myself with my work. In those situations a short 10 minutes of meditation can be very helpful!
I find it quite beneficial to take a moment of pause and focus on my breath until I feel centered, while sitting at my desk. It only takes a couple of minutes out of my day, but allows me to regain focus and power through stressful days.
No I don't work in a cubicle. It's not possible for me to meditate at work. One of the main reasons I started meditation was because my job is so stressful. It has already helped me to let go and realize that I can't control everything. I can only work at my full potential when I'm calm.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?