No longer am I in the sea of cubicles but when I was I would if I had a moment to do so but if I didn’t I would just try and focus on my breath.
I do every now and again. The day can get stressful or I may need to realign myself with my work. In those situations a short 10 minutes of meditation can be very helpful!
I find it quite beneficial to take a moment of pause and focus on my breath until I feel centered, while sitting at my desk. It only takes a couple of minutes out of my day, but allows me to regain focus and power through stressful days.
No I don't work in a cubicle. It's not possible for me to meditate at work. One of the main reasons I started meditation was because my job is so stressful. It has already helped me to let go and realize that I can't control everything. I can only work at my full potential when I'm calm.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?