It’s a time you take to centre yourself, align your body and your mind through breath exercises/practice and clearing your mind. Bring your focus inward
Hi, good question. For me it means, being awake but really calm, not following your thoughts but following your breath and/ or being aware of your body, and/ or being aware of the space you are in.. something like that.. Good luck 🍀
It means clearing the mind and making it still, and focusing on your breathing, on sensations, and practicing relaxing your mind and thoughts. I suggest using the meditations on Fabulous, or doing the “Basics” course which is available for free on Headspace app. I use Headspace to meditate, it is good to set up your mind for positivity and peace for the day in the morning, manage stress during the day, or wind down at night. They even have walking meditations.
Fab Ola F.
Meditation for me it’s a path where I secretly hope to find my true self on the end of it… it’s a path of stillness and inner agitation, a path of discovery and familiar places, a path that shows a new me and at the same time the me that was always been there… the only one who is always been here!!!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??