Lo S T.
To me meditating in the morning seems to be more effective. It helps me feel good , it also is more peaceful since people are still asleep. So meditating in the morning seems to be more effective.
I've only tried meditating at mornings, but I'm considering to start doing it at evenings, I hope it'll help me sleep more relaxed
I think it helps you in different ways depending the hour. I also meditate at nights and help me to sleep really good, and if I do it during the day, it helps me ease my thoughts and be focused on really important things
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??