I'm sure making a habit of everything you're not too used to, is indeed quite challenging. I am currently also starting to turn meditating into a daily habit. You just need determination and sureness that this is something you want. I'm sure you'll succeed eventually though, I believe in you!
Well. I get in a quiet place and fold my legs and I just breath with nobody to interrupt me I make sure of that and I breath in and out and then it should flow naturally…
Start small with something like 5 minutes every morning. Keeping it at an easy rate is encouraging rather than tiring yourself out too soon. Even 5 minutes is enough to make a big difference in your day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??