I meditate first thing in the morning, before having the time to think to anything else. It helps to go through the day.
I just decided I don’t want to be sad anymore. I want my life to get better and I know it’s easier to quiet my mind than to go to a positive thought. I have to slow down my thoughts and gradually replace old habits with new ones.
Very good. It gives me time to stop thinking and put my mind in blank. Is a way to relax, doing some exercise and feel better.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.