I really don't have one. But sometimes I think that my natura is to achieve goals. What other people would do in my place…I said "Be Strong".
I live next to the ocean, so I try to think of my breaths as the waves. I'll tell myself, "In like the waves, out like the waves…" while matching my breath in and out – long and slow. It helps me re-focus.
- How do you keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- What are ways you can meditate
- What is the minimum meditation time works good for you to get the best effect still.
- Don’t you find it easier to complete your Meditate routine while lying down? I find it easier to relax my muscles that way.
- Do you consider things like restorative yoga, mindful walking and focussed listening (to music, for example) as part of your meditation practice?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating
- How to keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- How many minutes do you usually meditate everyday and when will be the best to meditate?
- What is the minimum meditation time you should do to still reap the benefits?