I really don't have one. But sometimes I think that my natura is to achieve goals. What other people would do in my place…I said "Be Strong".
I live next to the ocean, so I try to think of my breaths as the waves. I'll tell myself, "In like the waves, out like the waves…" while matching my breath in and out – long and slow. It helps me re-focus.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?