I'm unsure. I'm aiming for 3, once in the morning, once in the afternoon when I'm feeling my most stressed and disillusioned and once in the evening before bed after "unplugging and disconnecting".
That depends on your current practice. It is hard to rest and clear our mind if we are not used to it, so for starters once a day is enough for five minutes or so. Once you can clear your mind and focus on your breath, it will become easier to contemplate your object of meditation. Do this until you feel comfortable with it, without your mind running around and distracting you, and then it is just a case of increasing the number of times you meditate per day/week and the length of it. Do it at your own pace as you are the only one that can control your mind.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??