- How do you meditate in a stressful noisy environment?
- Yes, how many others fall asleep and/ or had out of body experiences? That would be interesting.
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- Do you use a guided meditation? If not, how normally focus while meditating?
- How to help myself meditate in the evening, when there is so much chaos around?
However, affirmations and subliminals have changed my life quite a bit. The effect is immediate. And very noticeable when I do it routinely everyday.
Visualizations as well have helped me to know myself, what I want, and remember what I need to do to achieve them.
Want to answer it again here in one line.
When I stopped seeing the impact of meditation is when I realised it had impacted me.
It becomes part of life and you don’t see it as a treatment or beneficial activity. You stop seeing outcome of this ans that’s when you have arrived.
But when you skip a week or two, you know it in your sleep/ communication/ decision making/ relationship/ office work/ breathing/ thinking …. ans so on. You know it when you are not meditating and so you know the impact.
Only then did I see any changes.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?