However, affirmations and subliminals have changed my life quite a bit. The effect is immediate. And very noticeable when I do it routinely everyday.
Visualizations as well have helped me to know myself, what I want, and remember what I need to do to achieve them.
Want to answer it again here in one line.
When I stopped seeing the impact of meditation is when I realised it had impacted me.
It becomes part of life and you don’t see it as a treatment or beneficial activity. You stop seeing outcome of this ans that’s when you have arrived.
But when you skip a week or two, you know it in your sleep/ communication/ decision making/ relationship/ office work/ breathing/ thinking …. ans so on. You know it when you are not meditating and so you know the impact.
Only then did I see any changes.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?