However, affirmations and subliminals have changed my life quite a bit. The effect is immediate. And very noticeable when I do it routinely everyday.
Visualizations as well have helped me to know myself, what I want, and remember what I need to do to achieve them.
Want to answer it again here in one line.
When I stopped seeing the impact of meditation is when I realised it had impacted me.
It becomes part of life and you don’t see it as a treatment or beneficial activity. You stop seeing outcome of this ans that’s when you have arrived.
But when you skip a week or two, you know it in your sleep/ communication/ decision making/ relationship/ office work/ breathing/ thinking …. ans so on. You know it when you are not meditating and so you know the impact.
Only then did I see any changes.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?