Meditation is a wonderful way to become quiet, reasonable and not being anxious or easily nervous.
I‘ve tried it many times and it never let me down 🙂
Maybe u should read his book. He is a monk.
In my country, his book titled as superpower mindfullness. Maybe in your country will titled differently. This book is a guidance for practicing meditation. Easy to read.
U will get so much answer there.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?