- Where are some of your favorite places to mediate? Is it beneficial to mediate in your room, sitting up on your bed ?
- How do you keep your mind from wandering?
- What sorts of meditation do you find most helpful?
- What is your dream goal?
- When meditating late at night, what do you do to not fall sleep?
Meditation is a wonderful way to become quiet, reasonable and not being anxious or easily nervous.
I‘ve tried it many times and it never let me down 🙂
Maybe u should read his book. He is a monk.
In my country, his book titled as superpower mindfullness. Maybe in your country will titled differently. This book is a guidance for practicing meditation. Easy to read.
U will get so much answer there.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?