Maybe u should read his book. He is a monk.
In my country, his book titled as superpower mindfullness. Maybe in your country will titled differently. This book is a guidance for practicing meditation. Easy to read.
U will get so much answer there.
Meditation is a wonderful way to become quiet, reasonable and not being anxious or easily nervous.
I‘ve tried it many times and it never let me down 🙂
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?
- How do you motivate yourself to meditate when it just feels boring? Once I start, I’m always glad I did, but getting over the hump to start is often hard.
- What do you think about while meditating?