You should focus on your body and breathing. Bring your attention back to your breath or heart beat. When I tried meditating for the first time, I couldn’t concentrate untill I focused in my body and surroundings. Meditating is a time to ignore problems or stressful situations and bring yourself back! Today was my first day meditating and I’ve done it twice today already! I highly recommend meditating as a was to ignore what is happening in your life.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?