In my house, using my yoga cushion. I sometimes sit in front of the mirror, and other times I look through the window, listening to the birds singing.
I did my meditation everyday. It's amazing. I feel so happy and grateful. It's really cool and it makes me happy. I think I practice this again because when I was little I practiced it. So if someone see this you have to try it!
- Are there negative effects to meditating in bed? I like to cross my legs but also prefer back support so often do it sitting up in bed.
- Is there a particular style or type of meditation that you found lead you to have some sort of breakthrough in your meditation practice, or that you gravitate to?
- How long meditation can be done
- What is the best position to meditate because sometimes I meditate lying on the bed but I don’t know if that is the right way.
- For mums, people with busy schedules and those who are new to meditation… What do you prefer to meditate to?
- What King of sensations do you feel while meditating? What was the most intense one?
- How is meditation helping you now? And what are it’s long term benefits?
- Do you mediate in the evening and morning ? Why
- What helps you with tracking your time?
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?