In my house, using my yoga cushion. I sometimes sit in front of the mirror, and other times I look through the window, listening to the birds singing.
I did my meditation everyday. It's amazing. I feel so happy and grateful. It's really cool and it makes me happy. I think I practice this again because when I was little I practiced it. So if someone see this you have to try it!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??