About a month of consistent meditation before i noticed any changes. They were subtle changes too, like being calm in stressful situations, or being able to see situations from an 'outsider' perspective
- What are your favourite meditation apps?
- Do you have a favorite guided meditation speaker?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- How long before you start seeing any benefits of meditation and what are those benefits?
- Do you prefer to sit on a pillow or chair when doing a seated meditation?
It takes time, and it takes patience to learn to know yourself better. And give honest answers. And be our true selves with ourselves. And with others. It is a journey of a lifetime. IMHO, time will vary from person to person and according to your chosen theme. HTH.
This is the first time I really try meditating and i’ve been doing it for about 3 weeks every now and then and daily for the last week. Based on this I can say that I noticed a difference, improvement in my relaxation, anxiety levels since the beginning of this daily practice this week.
When I began stretching and meditating at night as part of my bedtime I felt an immediate improvement in my ability to still my mind to prepare for sleep, and to release tension in my body to prepare for rest.
About a week or so , actually even girst time when you make meditation it just effects you immediately but for progress and long-term effects it took me 7 days.
About a month for small initial benefits (better anger management, getting more enjoyment out of things). But then the rate of seeing improvements went down a lot. I kept at it and when looking back can see changes, but they are gradual enough that I don’t notice them while they’re happening.
I started with the 3day challenge as directed just a simple task in the morning. I personally didn’t notice the change until the fourth day when my granddaughter ask me if I checked it off my list. That’s when I realized I was already forming better habits and that I was already subconsciously was making better choices.
I started to see changes as soon as I began. Meditating and channeling in what I want to improve helps me visualize what I’m manifesting. Improvement comes when I’m most consistent.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?