About a month for small initial benefits (better anger management, getting more enjoyment out of things). But then the rate of seeing improvements went down a lot. I kept at it and when looking back can see changes, but they are gradual enough that I don’t notice them while they’re happening.
This is the first time I really try meditating and i’ve been doing it for about 3 weeks every now and then and daily for the last week. Based on this I can say that I noticed a difference, improvement in my relaxation, anxiety levels since the beginning of this daily practice this week.
I started with the 3day challenge as directed just a simple task in the morning. I personally didn’t notice the change until the fourth day when my granddaughter ask me if I checked it off my list. That’s when I realized I was already forming better habits and that I was already subconsciously was making better choices.
Cec Lia N.
About a month of consistent meditation before i noticed any changes. They were subtle changes too, like being calm in stressful situations, or being able to see situations from an 'outsider' perspective
Frank Peter F.
It takes time, and it takes patience to learn to know yourself better. And give honest answers. And be our true selves with ourselves. And with others. It is a journey of a lifetime. IMHO, time will vary from person to person and according to your chosen theme. HTH.
I started to see changes as soon as I began. Meditating and channeling in what I want to improve helps me visualize what I’m manifesting. Improvement comes when I’m most consistent.
Est Ban S.
About a week or so , actually even girst time when you make meditation it just effects you immediately but for progress and long-term effects it took me 7 days.
When I began stretching and meditating at night as part of my bedtime I felt an immediate improvement in my ability to still my mind to prepare for sleep, and to release tension in my body to prepare for rest.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?