Absolutely and today was one. I was rushing the chimes to finish and thinking of my to do list . I hope that as time goes on my concentration levels will get easier. I have a rice bag that I will place on my eyes tomorrow.
It happens, sometimes I cannot focus very well and as a result I feel like the meditation didn’t really have a full effect on me. In addition, if I lack focus, I would definitely feel like my heart is racing at the speed of light
For me I'm just trying to make my thoughts more clear and better and I'm trying to slow them down and for some days I feel good and others don't
Yes it's why I've always thought I couldn't be hypnotized. My mind races with thoughts constantly, the noise is overwhelming at times and usually negative self talk that leads to more shame and discomfort. Practicing radical acceptance has helped me recently even though it was 3 years ago I took the class. Now I just redirect and chant. How Nimh Yo. From this moment on, no matter how many times I need to redirect.
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?