Absolutely and today was one. I was rushing the chimes to finish and thinking of my to do list . I hope that as time goes on my concentration levels will get easier. I have a rice bag that I will place on my eyes tomorrow.
It happens, sometimes I cannot focus very well and as a result I feel like the meditation didn’t really have a full effect on me. In addition, if I lack focus, I would definitely feel like my heart is racing at the speed of light
For me I'm just trying to make my thoughts more clear and better and I'm trying to slow them down and for some days I feel good and others don't
Yes it's why I've always thought I couldn't be hypnotized. My mind races with thoughts constantly, the noise is overwhelming at times and usually negative self talk that leads to more shame and discomfort. Practicing radical acceptance has helped me recently even though it was 3 years ago I took the class. Now I just redirect and chant. How Nimh Yo. From this moment on, no matter how many times I need to redirect.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?