Focus on calming your mind more over time. Focusing on my breathing and sounds around me helps with that.
There are different types of meditation like mindfulness and transcendence if you’d like to look into these.
While focus on breathing let thoughts come and go. Notice your your thoughts and gently pull back focus on breathing and and entire body.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?