Focus on calming your mind more over time. Focusing on my breathing and sounds around me helps with that.
There are different types of meditation like mindfulness and transcendence if you’d like to look into these.
While focus on breathing let thoughts come and go. Notice your your thoughts and gently pull back focus on breathing and and entire body.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??