The more you practice the less attached to your failed relationships, the less they define you, the less you are afraid from starting a new one if desired.
It may not resolve the root of your failed relationships but meditation helps ease anxiety, stress and have a clearer mind about the issue. Who knows? You might find a lifetime partner or you had let peacefully go of the idea.
- I’m really enjoying the meditation right now, but conscious that I’m only a week in. What do you do to change it up?
- How can I focus and commit with my meditation practice even on rush days
- What’s better than meditation?
- What is the best music to listen to while meditating?
- How do you keep your mind from wandering?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?