The more you practice the less attached to your failed relationships, the less they define you, the less you are afraid from starting a new one if desired.
It may not resolve the root of your failed relationships but meditation helps ease anxiety, stress and have a clearer mind about the issue. Who knows? You might find a lifetime partner or you had let peacefully go of the idea.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?