Meditation makes you more present, more focused, and happier. It’s a fact that when we experience the present we are enjoying the journey and not the past nor the future. When we meditate every day we become more in touch with others because we are giving them those full 10 minutes.
With each individual practicing meditation he is developing a mindful mindset. The community of many mindful people will be living in the present moment and thus will share better relationships, less conflicts and a general calm approach to life itself. All these increase the wellbeing and promote the welfare of the community!
A few members of my neighborhood do meditate in their own way, I have mentioned a group meditation but it seems they prefer it as a private time
L Andro Q.
I can talk for myself. I haven't been very regular with meditation but still I see good effects in the way my brain functions – I am able to respond and not react to situations, I am in general more in control of how I behave and am less impulsive, and I am better able to recognise what provokes me and in turn stop it from making me react in a less than ideal way.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.