I usually try to relax my breath more. Because my body is getting more stiff. Relax your shoulders and breath. Maybe take a sip of water. That should help.
I ignore it at the start and try to push through if you continue to get sore I will then have a little bit of a break and try and breathe and try my very best to get through the pain and then if it gets too bad I was stop and then I'll just tell my parents and
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?