when meditating in a group, you get the chance to bring people with you in your mental journey as well as you go with them. everyone experiences guiding meditation in a different way, so it’s good to share all those experiences and energies when all standing in the same room tr
I think it’s always beautiful when any two or more people come together. I believe the energy it produces grows expeditiously.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep