when meditating in a group, you get the chance to bring people with you in your mental journey as well as you go with them. everyone experiences guiding meditation in a different way, so it’s good to share all those experiences and energies when all standing in the same room tr
I think it’s always beautiful when any two or more people come together. I believe the energy it produces grows expeditiously.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?